Thursday, August 11, 2011

Baseline Check

Last night was such a nice night with my husband. Our meal was amazing and so was the wine. It is one of the places where the meal is more about an experience than just the food. Just a nice evening.

Today was my baseline ultrasound and blood work. Always uncomfortable during the ultrasound but you just work through it. I actually saw a girl I went to high school with at the clinic today. I came in and sat with my back to her. I did not want to make her feel uncomfortable. Her and her partner actually just had a baby boy over a year ago (we are friends on FB) and I am guessing she is back for another round.

Lunch with my parents today and then errands for all the happenings this weekend. It's a friend's wedding shower and bachelorette party. During the break, I'll give myself shot #1. Exciting stuff.

I'm just feeling happy today. I love days like that. Driving home from the doctor office I had the windows down and the sunroof open because the temperature is perfect. Have a great day everyone.

Joys Truly

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with that first shot! I'm a nurse so needles don't bother me. But Count 1-2-3 and stick it...my poor husband wanted to be a part, but couldn't bring himself to do the shots after the first round...he freaked out. So I just did it myself. I hope it all goes well for you...

    GOOD LUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete