Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Seems like an eternity

Until this next cycle is going to start.

I had an insurance issue last week. Basically they were not going to let me do this cycle because my FSH test was done on day 4 of my period instead of day 2-3. The reason why is because I got AF over New Years so the office was closed on the 2nd. After a lot of back and forth with my RE and the insurance company, my insurance approved it with some supervisor approval and if this cycle does not work and I am to do another cycle, I must have that test done day 2-3. Hopefully I won't have to worry about it.

And I have officially decided mums the word on this cycle, when I start, when the transfer is done and when the 2 week wait is. I want it to just be between J and I and the other players in the game (RE, nurse, tech, embryologist). Although, I cannot stay away from you ladies my fellow bloggers. I will be keeping up with your blogs and commenting like always.

I kind of feel empowered and glad about the decision. It is nice to take the pressure off of myself to talk about it with anyone else. So any of my friends out there who read my blog, I would appreciate it if you didn't ask about it. When I am ready to talk, we know all know I will.

Sending many prayers out to any of you who are hitting any bumps in the road in your pregnancies and any of you still waiting for your BFP.

1 comment: