Monday, March 5, 2012

6dp5dt

Hi all. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. After being cooped up in the house all week, I had to get out for a bit. Husband and I went out for dinner Friday night. I had the most delicious mocktail. Muddled blueberries and raspberries, lime juice, sour mix, simple syrup and soda water. I plan on recreating it at home. It was a fun date, good food, good drinks and convo about our potential baby or babies.

Anyhoo, as far as any symptoms, the breast pain I am experiencing is off the hook. Seriously any slight movement and there is extreme pain. Could be the progesterone (bitch) but I do not remember last time being in this much pain as far as the girls are concerned. And breakfast and I are not sitting well together today. I cannot wait for this week to be over to know what these symptoms actually mean.

Even if our beta is positive, I will not feel out of the woods this trimester until we see a heartbeat(s). We leave for vacation on the 21st for 10-12 days (more on this in another post) so I am hoping if yes we are pregnant we'll get to see something before we depart.

My husband left yesterday for a business trip. He comes back tomorrow and I thought the moment he left I would want to test and I have no desire. I'll keep the hope alive as long as I can. I am just calmer about the whole thing. I just feel at peace at least until we find out. Then we shall see.

And so many other ladies out there in their 2WW! I'm praying for us all, that we get our BFPs and can move on to the next phase of anxiety!

Which PS what is with the cycle sistas logo/tag? If you click it, it goes to some other website. I took it off my page.

Also I am very close to 50 followers so today I am venturing out to look for something cute to give out for my giveaway. I will be posting more this week.

Happy Monday!!

13 comments:

  1. I hope you get to see that beautiful heartbeat(s) before you leave! It is pure relief! I think I about had a full blown panic attack the day before my heartbeat ultrasound! lol! but that little flicker just puts your mind at ease!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that you get your BFP!!!! I am so anxious to hear the news. When does your clinic do the beta? Mine was done at 7dp5dt. There is no way I could have waited longer than that. You have some patience girl!

    As for cycle sistas ... I was wondering the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that I wasnt the only person getting some bicycle page when I went to cyclesistas. Good for you on not testing. I can promise I wont have that much will power on my cycle :) Hoping for great news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey mama! I am a new follower, and praying for that BFP. I totally hear ya on the heartbeat thing!! Hoping all of your dreams come true before your vacation, and that you get to spend your whole vaca celebrating! Can't wait to follow you on your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck - I hope you get your BFP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fingers are crossed for you missy!!! Hold on to that peace you are feeling as long as possible! Vacations are always a good way to get your mind off things for a bit :) Hoping those little babies are snuggling up and making a home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait for beta day. Hoping and praying for your BFP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you have a vacation scheduled already! Such a great idea! Babymoon it will be!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fingers crossed for you... thinking of you as you head towards beta day :)) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keeping everything crossed for you!!! I really hope this is the cycle for you guys!!! And I can't wait to hear about the vacation...I'm waiting for my hubs to figure out when he's available so we can schedule a trip in June.

    Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!!! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those symptoms sound really reassuring! I'm definitely crossing my fingers for you... I hope this is it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the symptoms!!! sending BABY DUST your way!!!! I pray this is it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is your beta day today? Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete